New Jakobsson's Melon Coming Soon. 1 January 2012.

After testing a few new flavors in 2012, Gotlandssnus AB is bringing forth the one they chose from those trials - Jakobsson's Melon. I know what you're thinking, we need another sweet/fruity snus like I need another hole in my head. From what Jimmy from Gotlandssnus says, "It is unique in it's taste and is a new line of snus. This will be the standout of snus in Sweden." Those who have tried it seem to like it, and Tim at Snusify.com reviewed it and seems to like it as well. I'll give it a shot before I close the book on this one. I was hoping that we'd see the release of two other snuses Jimmy sent out samples of - Flader Loose & Plain Loose, but in the end Strong Melon was the one that made the cut. This snus is available for preorder now.

Comments