New Products! Gellivare/Landstrom's, and Blue Loose! 11 February 2010.

Gellivare snus is making a return in the next coming weeks, and although this wasn't one I tried "back in the day", I'm seeing alot of excitement from friends who enjoyed this brand whenever it was around. Two flavors I see listed on their website, which I believe will be being sold soon, one (Gellivare) has a description of a "mild tobacco taste with a mild seasoning", and the other (Landströms) has a "mild seasoning, including bergamot". Both are listed as having 10 pieces per can, or 10 pieces of cans, not sure, the translation is a little fuzzy for me, but I would guess it's 10 cans per shipment (from their website) because it's around $48.00 USD for it. As far as the product itself, I'm not sure yet if it will be in portion or los, but I'll keep you all updated as soon as the information comes in. I'm sure this will be available in single cans online once it hits storefronts. I've heard that Northerner.com has ordered some from them, so this would be my first bet as to where to keep an eye on.

Also, another thing to note is that they have many flavors on their website, so I'm curious to see how many of these make it to the stores as well. Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lakrits, Lavendar, Peppermint, and more. It will be interesting to try out these various combinations and see how the flavors compliment the snus! It's going to be rather interesting, and I love welcoming new snuses to the market.
















Also, over on Northerner.com, a new snus from Fiedler & Lundgren called Blue (Loose) is available for preorder now. It's listed as having a pure tobacco flavor, and an 8mg nicotine content. Curious to see if this one is any good. The can design is really cool, but you know that isn't always accurate for the flavor inside. So as soon as we get our hands on it, we'll have a review up!

Comments