Merry Christmas Snus Review. (Limited Edition) 23 Nov 09.


NOTE:  This product was a limited edition release and is no longer for sale.

When I saw this for sale, I immediately recognized the packaging. It was very similiar to Oomph/Wise Menthol, and was also made by Snus Bruket/TillCe, which I did not like at all. But, being a fan of Christmas, I felt like I should give it a try. Keep an open mind, I always say. Upon opening the can, I noticed the portions to be small, and very dry, reminiscent of Marlboro (American) snus.. The aroma that came through was very pleasant, however, a sweet almost cinnamon apple-like aroma. It smelled like a Christmas candle. I was surprisingly not disappointed by the flavor, it's actually pretty good! A very smooth apple cinnamon flavor, with hints of vanilla in the background. It provided for a very mellow experience. Of course, these being minis, I had to double barrel them, and I got the full effect. The flavor doesn't last very long, 45 minutes at most. But for a flavorful mini, Merry Christmas is actually an enjoyable experience.

Comments