Mocca Pomegranate Review (Discontinued) - 9 May 09.


NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

This one was great, considering it didn't taste like pomegranate. For some reason, I picked up cinnamon/apple or a hot apple cider flavor. Both of which are good which is why I'm saying I like this. If you're someone who REALLY loves pomegranate, and you really want a pomegranate snus, this might let you down. But if you're open minded and like flavored snus, this one has a great flavor. A very mild salt aftertaste, but all together a great snus. The portions are dry, but all in all it's a quality product. Like I said with the Mocca Mini Mint, I really like the design of the can, it's really cool. Couple that with a quality snus, and this would be an excellent occasional snus. Not something I'd have in regular rotation, but it's not bad for a every now and then something different kinda snus.

NOTE: This product is one that is currently not available from Northerner.com. If you'd like to enjoy this snus, we suggest buying it from our friends at BuySnus.com.

Comments