G.3 Green Ice - Snus Review. 4 October 2026.

The day has come, and G.3 Green Ice has released.  This is one I'm excited about.  Why, you may be asking?  I've used this flavor, in a way, since 2013.  It originally launched as Catch Spearmint Slim in 2013, then became Nick & Johnny Green Ice in 2015.  Not long ago, Swedish Match said they were discontinuing it.  The community seemed to have rallied against that, and it didn't go away.  However, now it has become G.3 Green Ice!  The flavor description says "A crisp combination of spearmint and peppermint with a light, spicy tobacco background".  Each can weighs 19.2g and has 24 portions, at 0.8g each.  The nicotine content is 14mg/g, which sits right at 11.2mg per portion.  So far, nothing has changed from the old Green Ice other than the name.  But, let's put one in our lip and see how it tastes!

Opening the can, the aroma seems virtually identical.  It's a sweet, present aroma of spearmint.  The portions are slim, and soft.  They have a nice feel under the upper lip and yield a gentle cooling presence.  In the flavor profile, it seems to be unchanged from the Nick & Johnny version.  That's a good thing, in my book!  In the strength, it feels to be about the same as I remember from last time.  It's a little above the regular strength level, but has a pretty gradual delivery to it.  The flavor longevity seems to be about the same as well, it lasts about an hour, sometimes a little bit more.  But all in all, this one seems to be unchanged from Nick & Johnny Green Ice, but with a new label and name!

Rating and Final Thoughts

My rating is unchanged from the last time - 3.71/5.  I'm so glad they didn't change anything with this one.  The old one was so good, it would have ruined the product.  I don't know why it needed to change, but that's neither here nor there.  I'm just glad it's still around.  Good stuff!



Comments