The folks at Zone are back with another spicy flavor! After the release of Zone Jalapeño Lime, and Zone Spicy Mango, this is the third release in their "Spicy Lineup". I recently got these at Nicokick.com, and now we can dive in and review them! The flavor description on this one says "Zone Spicy Strawberry starts out sweet then brings the heat". Each can weighs 8 grams, with 20 pouches per can. Each can weighs 0.4g each. The nicotine content on this one is 9mg, but you can buy it in other strength levels. Now, let's throw in a pouch and check this one out, shall we?
When I open the can, there is a spiciness that comes through that stings a bit in the nose. It's slightly mentholated, and I notice a subtle strawberry presence. In the lip, I pick up a burn, and then a mild tingle sensation. The flavor is an interesting one. It is spicy, and has some nice heat to it. The strawberry character is there, but mild. It's not an overly sweet taste either, so that heat character really comes through and shines! It's pretty tasty, though. I like spicy stuff. In the strength, the 9mg hits pretty quickly, and has a solid delivery to it. The flavor itself hangs out a good 40-45 minutes or so, which is a decent lifespan for a nicotine pouch!
When I open the can, there is a spiciness that comes through that stings a bit in the nose. It's slightly mentholated, and I notice a subtle strawberry presence. In the lip, I pick up a burn, and then a mild tingle sensation. The flavor is an interesting one. It is spicy, and has some nice heat to it. The strawberry character is there, but mild. It's not an overly sweet taste either, so that heat character really comes through and shines! It's pretty tasty, though. I like spicy stuff. In the strength, the 9mg hits pretty quickly, and has a solid delivery to it. The flavor itself hangs out a good 40-45 minutes or so, which is a decent lifespan for a nicotine pouch!
Rating and Final Thoughts
In the end, I gave this one a 3.33/5. It's a pretty decent pouch, to be honest. I do think their Jalapeño Lime and Spicy Mango are better, but this one is pretty decent. If you like fruit tastes, or spicy stuff, you'll want to check it out!



Comments
Post a Comment