Rogue Max (US Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 18 August 2026.

Rogue has released a new format in their lineup:  Rogue Max!  I saw these sold on Nicokick.com, and was quite curious to check them out.  So today, we have all four of their new flavors, in the 9mg strength to check out:  Blue Raspberry, Wintergreen, Spearmint, and Citrus!  They have other strengths, but I like 9mg, so that's what I'm reviewing today.  In the contents, though, they're all the same.  Each can is 10.62g, with 20 pouches, at 0.53g each.  These pouches are the slim/moist type, and are similar to Zone in size.  They're pretty soft, with a nice mouthfeel. The strength on all these is 9mg per pouch, and has a really nice kick at the "regular" strength level.  Now, let's go one by one and see how they taste!

Rogue Max Wintergreen

Flavor Description:  "Notes of wintergreen".

My Review:  When I open the can, the aroma I pick up is a minty wintergreen.  Or, as I've come to call it, the standard American "mintergreen" flavor.  The flavor is present, and fresh.  The wintergreen flavor is accompanied by notes of mint, much like a wintergreen Tic Tac.  The flavor, on average, hangs out a good 40-45 minutes.

Rogue Max Spearmint

Flavor Description:  "Notes of spearmint".

My Review:  This one has quite a present aroma to it!  The spearmint smell is sharp, sweet, and bold.  In the flavor profile, the spearmint is quite refreshing.  It's a present, bold flavor of spearmint.  The flavor longevity is about the same as the last one, 40-45 minutes or so.

Rogue Max Citrus

Flavor Description:  "Notes of citrus".

My Review:  American Citrus products are hit and miss with me.  I haven't met many I liked outside of Zyn Ultra Citrus.  In the aroma, it's mostly lemon, perhaps with a little orange.  In the taste, it's a sweet taste of citrus.  It's mostly a lemon/orange blend, if I had to say what citrus it tastes most like.  It's not bad, though.  It's not overly minty, and doesn't have that "cleaning product" presence to it that many of them have.  Flavor longevity is about the same, 40-45 minutes or so.

Rogue Max Blue Raspberry

Flavor Description:  "Berry-inspired flavor with notes of blue raspberry".

My Review:  I saved for last the one I was the most excited to try out.  You don't see blue raspberry flavors a lot in pouches, so I was quite intrigued to dive into this one.  The aroma is really nice.  It's got a sweet, slightly tart, bold aroma of blue raspberry.  The flavor is also really good.  I couldn't use it all the time or anything, but it's super flavorful.  It's got a present, powerful blue raspberry flavor.  It's sweet, but not overly sweet.  The flavor longevity is, again, about 40-45 minutes or so.

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all, these weren't too bad.  Honestly, much better than the regular Rogue.  I don't really like those pouches much.  These are decent and, again, a lot like Zone pouches.  I wish they were a little bigger, but I'm not the usual American consumer.  In the flavors, Blue Raspberry was the best.  If I had to suggest at least one, that's the one I'd go with!




Comments