Today, we check out G.3 Blue Frost, a new mint snus by Swedish Match in Sweden! It's interesting, this one reminds me a lot of their old G.3 Mint that was out about 10ish years ago. Now, they're back with another slim white mint product in the G.3 family! It's funny, I used to complain about mint snus. It felt like they made too many of them. Now, with nicotine pouches taking over everything, I don't do that anymore. Nowadays, I rejoice with any new snus release, because it shows our category still has life in it! The flavor description says "Light tobacco character with clear hints of peppermint and a hint of green herbs". Each can weighs 16.6 grams and contains 24 portions, at 0.69g each. The nicotine content is 8mg/g, or 5.53mg/portion. Now, let's throw one in and try it out!
Opening the can, the aroma reminds me a lot of Catch Peppermint. It's a fresh, present aroma of peppermint. It's not overly sweet, and has a refreshing nature. The portions are pretty nice. They're soft, moderately moist, with a nice feel against the gum. They have a nice cooling sensation under the lip when you put one in, as well. As I mentioned with the aroma, the flavor is a lot like Catch Peppermint. The peppermint flavor is mild, but fresh. It's not overly sweet, but has a subdued sweetness to it. It's pretty flavorful though! In the strength, it's mild, with a light release to it. The flavor longevity is impressive. I find the flavor lasts for up to an hour, sometimes more!
Opening the can, the aroma reminds me a lot of Catch Peppermint. It's a fresh, present aroma of peppermint. It's not overly sweet, and has a refreshing nature. The portions are pretty nice. They're soft, moderately moist, with a nice feel against the gum. They have a nice cooling sensation under the lip when you put one in, as well. As I mentioned with the aroma, the flavor is a lot like Catch Peppermint. The peppermint flavor is mild, but fresh. It's not overly sweet, but has a subdued sweetness to it. It's pretty flavorful though! In the strength, it's mild, with a light release to it. The flavor longevity is impressive. I find the flavor lasts for up to an hour, sometimes more!
Rating and Final Thoughts
All in all, not bad stuff. It's a lot like Catch Peppermint, but has a more premium feel to the pouch. Flavor and strength-wise though, it's a similar experience! If you like mint flavors, I think you'd be pleased with it. I give it a 3.33/5. It's not a bad snus!



Comments
Post a Comment