Dyno Extreme (Norway) Snus - Review. 5 May 2023.

Today, we're going to be visiting a rather strong snus out of Norway.  This is Dyno Extreme, a product made by Dholakia in India.  Long-time Snubie readers may recall the name, they also have made a Dyno Extreme Menthol Snus that was solid in Israel.  This one is a more traditional mint snus, and is made for the Norwegian market, hence the "plain pack" can design.  Now, I want to preface this review by saying I don't usually review or use products this strong myself.  This one is 43mg/g, and I usually try to stay under 20mg/g.  However, I recently ended up with some cans of this, and since it's a product out of Norway and I don't usually get a lot of Norway products in my hand, I figured I'd do a review of it anyway.  This product comes in two variants - a white portion version and a slim white portion version.  So, let's check them out!

Dyno Extreme (White Portion)

Flavor Description:  "Dyno Extreme offers an intense taste of cooling mint, with a long-lasting taste experience".
Can Contents:  14g, 18 portions, 0.77g each
Nicotine Strength:  43mg/g = 33.11mg/p

Dyno Extreme (White Portion) Review:  Opening the can, I pick up a present mint aroma.  It's a sharp peppermint, perhaps with some menthol, and a slight sweetness.  The portions are soft, and semi-dry, with a gentle cooling sensation under the lip.  The flavor is a pretty smooth taste of mint.  It's not as pungent or in your face as Siberia, for example.  It's pretty balanced out with a subtle tobacco base.  I mostly notice peppermint, but there may be a hint of menthol in the mix.  The nicotine strength is strong, and feels well above the extra strong level.  I find the flavor lasts over an hour.
 
Dyno Extreme (Slim White Portion)

Flavor Description:  "Dyno Extreme offers an intense taste of cooling mint, with a long-lasting taste experience".
Can Contents:  11g, 18 portions, 0.61g each
Nicotine Strength:  43mg/g = 26.23mg/p

Dyno Extreme (Slim White Portion) Review:  This one is much like the last one, in terms of aroma and flavor.  I don't notice much of a difference in those departments.  The portion is different though.  This one is a slim white portion, and has a more comfortable fit under the lip.  Also, due to the lighter weight portion, the nicotine is lower, at 26.23mg/portion.  I find it to feel a little above the extra strong level, but it doesn't kick as hard as the previous once.  The flavor, like the last one, lasts over an hour.

Rating and Final Thoughts

Again, I don't usually use products this strong, so this isn't a snus for me.  I put the regular size one at 3.5/5, but the slim one higher at 3.58/5.  That being said, if I had to suggest one, it would be the slim one, because it isn't as strong.  Now, if you're someone who likes high octane, kick your face in snus, you'll probably love this one.  I find this one to be better than Siberia, personally, so if you're a Siberia fan, this is one you'd want to check out.  



Our Video Review:

Comments