Bridge Spearmint (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 26 November 2022.

About a year ago, I first reviewed Bridge Nicotine Pouches for the first time.  They recently have added a new flavor to the lineup, so I thought I'd give it a try.  This is their new Spearmint flavor!  I found it on Prilla.com, and their description for this one says, "A smooth, slightly sweet spearmint flavor".  Each can weighs in at 10 grams and has 20 pouches, for 0.5g each.  The nicotine strength on this one is their "Fat Jack" strength, which is 10mg/portion.  I know in their other products they have other strengths, such as Slim Jane (5mg/portion) and Big Bertha (15mg/portion).  But this one I only found in the 10mg/portion strength.  But, they may have others out there!

Opening the can, the aroma that comes through isn't so much spearmint.  It seems to be more of a sharp peppermint.  I notice a little spearmint-esque presence to it, but not as much as I expected.  The pouches are lighter in weight, and pretty soft to the touch.  They have a light moisture amount, and feel soft under the lip.  And, of course, being a mint product you'll encounter the familiar cooling presence under the upper lip.  In the flavor profile, like with the aroma, it's not so much spearmint.  I pick up a present, focused mint taste which seems to err more to the side of peppermint, but with a little dab of spearmint to it.  It's a clear, clean taste of mint.  The nicotine on this one feels to be about the regular strength level, maybe just a little above it.  And I find the flavor hangs out for about 45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

For a product called "Spearmint", this one didn't really seem to deliver that.  Don't get me wrong, for a mint product it's not bad, especially given that it's a US option that isn't super dry.  I rated it at 3/5.  I think mint lovers will enjoy it, however I think the flavor is much closer to peppermint than it is to spearmint.  That being said, it's still pretty refreshing, and has comfortable pouches with a nice nicotine delivery.  If you want to check it out, you can grab this one from Prilla.com!



Comments