ON! Nicotine Pouches (Tropic Spice & Spicy Margarita) - Review. 2 July 2022.

It's been quite a while since I've had ON! Nicotine Pouches.  These are a line of products that I've seen listed as being made by Råås AB, according to the bottom of the can.  I first had ON! back in 2015 when they launched.  I had them again in 2017 when they released stronger versions.  They just released two new intriguing flavors on Snusdirect.com, so I figured I'd check them out again.  These come in 6.4g cans with 20 pouches, weighing 0.32g per pouch.  The versions we're talking about today are the 3mg/pouch version, however they also are available in the 6mg/pouch strength.  In this review we'll be talking about both of the new flavors:  Tropic Spice and Spicy Margarita!

ON!  Tropic Spice

Flavor Description:  "A mix of tangy, sweet, and spicy tones from a combination of tropical fruits and a pinch of chili".
Review:  When you open the can, this one has a mix of tropical, and fruity.  It's semi-sweet, and seems to make me think of guava, but maybe papaya.  Perhaps a little pineapple.  The pouches are small in size, and very, very dry.  This one also has a light burn under the lip.  In the flavor profile, I seem to notice guava and papaya again.  It's tropical, lightly sweet, and seems to have perhaps a little pepper to it.  The nicotine strength is very, very light.  The flavor hangs out for about 30 minutes.

ON!  Spicy Margarita

Flavor Description:  "A margarita flavor with a hot twist.  Flavors of super-sour, fresh lime mixed with spicy undertones".
Review:  When you open the can, you'll notice it smells just like a margarita - tequila and all!  There's a nice presence of lime, and some tart notes.  The pouches are quite small, and very dry.  Honestly, with this one and the last one I'm using 2-3 portions at a time.  In the flavor profile, it tastes a lot like a margarita.  I'm picking up lime, which comes through in a tart, tangy way.  And it almost seems to have a tequila-esque flavor to it, I kid you not.  The nicotine strength feels very, very light.  The flavor doesn't last too long, only hanging out for about 30 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

The dry, mini nicotine pouch format is quite popular.  A lot of people really dig this stuff.  For me, it's not my thing.  The flavors weren't bad, but I'm not a fan of the format.  I rated both at 2.92/5.  If you're into this sort of thing, you'll probably really enjoy these because they have really interesting, and intriguing flavors.  However, if you like a more moist pouch, you won't find that with these.  

NOTE:  This product available for purchase at Snusdirect.com!



Comments