Klint Nicotine Pouches: Pomegranate - Review. 26 April 2021.

Klint is a new line of nicotine pouches made in Sweden.  I know, it seems like a new line of these products get launched every few days, but I must say - I've been impressed with these.  I had a talk with them and got to know them a little better recently.  They’re made in Stockholm Sweden, and were founded in 2018.  One thing that impressed me about them is that they focus more on quality than strength.  That’s something most companies are sorely missing these days.  Today we're talking about Klint Pomegranate.  If you've never had a pomegranate, it's a sweet/sour berry that kinda reminds me of a cherry/cranberry/grape mix.  The flavor description for this one says "The fresh and delectable taste of ripe and juicy pomegraate".  Each can weighs 16.8g and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine content is at level 2, which is 8mg/g.  That breaks down to about 5.6mg/portion.

I was pretty excited to try this one because pomegranate isn't a common flavor.  One of the first snuses I fell in love with when I started in 2009 was Mocca Pomegranate.  Since then, I've only seen one other, a limited edition chew bag in the Thunder Heritage line.  Needless to say, it isn't a common flavor!  When you open the can, the aroma that comes through is a mild aroma of pomegranate.  It's not super sweet, and pretty subdued in nature.  The pouches are slim, soft, and pretty comfortable under the upper lip.  The flavor is relatively mild.  It does have a pomegranate flavor, but isn't too incredibly bold.  It's lightly sweet, a touch bitter, but well balanced.  In terms of strengths it feels a hair below regular strength.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 35-40 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one around 3.17/5.  That's not abnormal, and it doesn't mean it's a bad product.  Usually any nicotine pouch that rates at 3 or higher for me is a good score.  The Klint line as a whole is pretty impressive - great quality, gorgeous cans, unique flavors, and a variety of strengths.  The only downfall I saw of this one is that the aroma and flavor was a little weaker.  I think if the flavor was more pronounced the score would be a little higher.  But, not a bad product by any means.

Klint Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments