Swave Cafetini (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 26 February 2021.

Gotlandssnus is back with another nicotine pouch in their Swave series:  Swave Cafetini!  As far as how the name is pronounced, I'm not sure.  Suave?  Sw-ay-ve?  S-Wave?  I dunno.  As far as this line goes, late last year, they launched the first two releases in this line, Tropic Spritz and Daiquiri.  This one brings a coffee flavor to the line!  It seems coffee flavored nicotine pouches are all the rage lately, with more companies putting these out there on the market.  The flavor description for this one says, "A clear taste of coffee and with a slight hint of caramelized syrup."  Each can weighs in at 16g and has 20 portions, for 0.8g portions.  The nicotine content is 14mg/g (1.4%), for 11.2mg/portion.

Okay, it's time - let's get to know Swave Cafetini a little better!  When you open the can, the aroma is quite nice.  I notice notes of coffee, chocolate, and a creaminess to it.  The portions are brown in appearance, slim, and soft to the touch.  They have a slim fit, and feel pretty comfortable under the lip.  In terms of flavor, this one is pretty impressive!  It has a nice chocolatey taste to it, along with mild hints of coffee in the background.  There's a light, sweet creaminess to the flavor, as well.  It's pretty well balanced, and quite tasty.  The nicotine strength on this one feels a little above regular strength, but not too strong by any means.  I find the flavor, on average, tends to last about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I don't really use a lot of nicotine pouches, so when it comes to my rating I've found that usually 3 seems to be the bar for me.  Anything at or above 3 is what I'd consider to be a "solid product".  I rated this one at 3.42 out of 5.  To put it in perspective, I haven't rated a nicotine pouch over 4.  So, 3.42 is a pretty high score.  This is, in my opinion, one of the best coffee pouches on the market today.  But, there is something that struck me about this one.  It reminded me a lot of my Snubie Brandy Alexander Snus.  I think that may be why I liked it so much.  The creamy/chocolatey taste really struck a cord with me.  So, if you like coffee tastes, or chocolatey flavors, this is definitely one I suggest checking out!

Swave Nicotine Pouches are available at SnusExpress.com.



Comments