77 Nicotine Pouches: Vanilla Cola - Review. 26 February 2021.

If ever there was a flavor I wanted to see on the market, it's this one - cola and vanilla.  Long time readers of Snubie.com will remember I've been making this flavor since 2010, all the way back to V2's SnusX DIY Portion Kits, and again in 2017 with Jakobsson's Sprilla DIY Portion Kit.  I even ended up making a twist on the flavor last year, with a single cut Cherry/Vanilla Cola snus.  Now, not long ago I mentioned vanilla cola in a conversation with 77, and was surprised to see this one launch recently.  So, let's talk about their creation!  Their flavor description says, "Cola & Vanilla is the taste of regular coke but with the addition of vanilla flavor!  This adds a bit more body and sweetness to the usual coke flavor. The aroma creates a unique flavor that you don't wanna miss. Fans of Coke will love this!"  Each can weighs 10g and has 20 portions, for 0.5g portions.  The strength is 20mg/g (2.0%), but don't fret, with only 0.5g portions that breaks down a little to 10mg/portion.

So, how is it?  Well, in my opinion, it's the best thing 77 has ever created.  (For now....hint hint).  When you open the can, a sweet, creamy aroma of vanilla greets you along with sweet tones of cola.  The portions are slim, soft to the touch, and lighter in weight.  But the flavor of this one is the star of the show.  It tastes like vanilla cola!  The two blend together really well.  The sweet flavor notes of cola are complemented really well by the sweet, creamy nature of the vanilla.  It's quite a treat.  In terms of strength, yes, it is a little stronger than regular.  But, not too strong that I can't enjoy it.  It feels to hover around the strong level.  In terms of the longevity, I can usually keep these in for up to about 50 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 3.67 out of 5.  That may sound low, but I'm not really a nicotine pouch user.  3, for me, is usually the bar for what I consider to be a good nicotine pouch product.  For comparison, the highest I've rated a nicotine pouch is 4/5, and it was a product I collaborated on.  So, 3.67/5 is an incredibly high score for me.  In my opinion, however, this is 77's best product to date.  And, one of the best nicotine pouches on the market.  Even though I don't use nicotine pouches, this is something I would get more of and certainly keep around.  Nicotine pouch lovers, this is a must try.

77 Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments