Infiniti Limoncello di Oro (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 28 December 2020.

A few months ago, I reviewed Infiniti Peppermint, a new nicotine pouch product by Amiral Tobacco in Sweden.  This is also one that my friend Conny Andersson helped create, and the design is done by Peter Mäkelä, designer of Islay Whisky Snus, Hope and Glory IPA Snus, YoYo Nicotine Pouches, and others.  Something interesting about this product is that I was told that this product has a lower pH than normal, which gives a longer and flatter nicotine delivery.  There is apparently less soda to this product, which yields a better taste and makes it better for your gums.  I found that to be quite interesting so I wanted to share.  Most nicotine pouches these days focus on buzzing you out of your mind, but it seems like with these they wanted a better nicotine delivery.

The flavor description for this one says, "Citrusly tart, candied lemon peel with delicate, subtle fresh-herb notes on the nose and palate. Though sweet up front, it finishes clean and fresh, teasing hints of mint".  I counted 23 portions in the can, and the bottom of the can says it’s 13g, which would be 0.57g each.  The nicotine content (via Snus24.com) says 16mg/g (1.6%), which would be 9.12mg/portion.

If you aren't familiar, Limoncello is an Italian liquor that is made from lemon zest, sugar, water, and usually an alcohol such as grappa or vodka.  When you open the can, a clear, tart, gentle aroma of lemon greets you.  The portions are slim, moderately soft, and lighter in weight.  There's a gentle cooling presence when you put one under the lip, as well.  In terms of flavor, it's pretty tasty.  It's a milder product, and not super in your face.  The lemon flavor is a light one, with a gentle sweetness to it, as well as a tart nature.  It has a subtle mintyness to it, but it's not overly mint, so that's nice.  In terms of nicotine, it feels to be a little above the regular strength level, but not too strong.  The flavor lasts, on average, about 45 minutes.  

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one came in at 3.75 out of 5 for me.  Yes, that may sound low.  However, I don't really use nicotine pouches.  So, usually, anything at 3 or above is one I consider to be a good, or solid product.  I enjoyed it, and if I was a nicotine pouch consumer, I imagine I'd probably be using more of this one.  It's flavorful, well rounded, and has one of the best can designs around.  If you like nicotine pouches, you may really enjoy this one!



Comments