24K: Crystal Snus - Review. 28 December 2019.

I've been seeing this 24K Snus on Instagram for quite a while, and I've been rather curious about it. I had a package show up at Snubie HQ, and figured it was time to give it a review! I'm not too familiar with this company, but it's made by a company called AM Swedish. The website seems to be under construction, but I found on their Instagram page that they call 24K Snus "a Snus made with passion and experience. Only premium quality is good enough."  The flavor description I was given for this one says, "24K Crystal is a premium tobacco mixed with natural mint flavor, and a strong sting."  Each can weighs 13g and has 20 portions, for 0.65g each.  I was told that "the tobacco has a nicotine of 65mg/g, but as a finished product it's about 45mg/g."

The aroma of this snus is a sharp, lightly sweet aroma of spearmint. When I opened the can, I noticed the portions look a lot like GN Tobacco's white dry portions. They're pretty soft to the touch, and feel comfortable when you put one under the lip. They also come with a burn/sting, and then a cooling sensation under the lip. The flavor is a mild, lightly sweet, and gentle taste of spearmint.  It's not too bold, and comes through in a gentle way.  The nicotine level feels to be around the extra strong level; it kicks pretty quickly, once you put one in.  The flavor lasts about as long as other white dry products, usually up to 1.5 hours on average.  In terms of this product, it was pretty tasty.  I like the can design, it has a nice flavor, but is a bit too strong for me to use full time.

If you're looking to try it, I hear it will be available in Sweden soon via SnusHandel.se and SnusBolaget.se!

Comments