Offroad Melon (White Mini) - Review (Discontinued). 28 September 2018.

NOTE:  This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

V2 Tobacco is back with another melon flavored snus - this time in the white mini format! V2 has launched a number of melon flavored products over the years, but they've all been discontinued - Thunder Melon Extra Strong (2014), Thunder Melon Chew Bags (2017), and Offroad Melon Mini Original Portion (2016). It's interesting to see another melon mini launched, but this time as a white portion instead of an original. The flavor description for this snus says, "Offroad Mini Melon White Portion Snus brings their sweet melon flavor to a very discreet mini portion." This product comes in a 6 gram can with 20 portions for 0.3 gram portions. The nicotine content is 8mg/g (0.8%) or 2.4mg/portion.

When you open the can, the aroma that greets you is a sweet, mild smell of melon. The white portions are soft to the touch, and comfortable in the lip. I don't use a lot of mini snus, so I usually put two in when I use mini snus for review.  One thing that is interesting about this snus is that I seem to get a mild cooling presence in the lip, as well.  The taste reminds me a lot of previous V2 Tobacco melon products.  The melon flavor seems to be close to watermelon, and it comes through in a pretty natural way.  It does have a mild sweetness to it, but it isn't over the top.  The flavor on these lasts a good amount of time; I've found I can keep them in for up to an hour.  When I use two, the nicotine strength feels to be about regular strength, so I imagine if you use one it'll feel comparable to the nicotine delivery of other mini snus products.

I'm not someone who uses mini snus, but if you do, check this one out, you may enjoy it!

Comments