Nordic Snus Discontinues The Gustavus Line. 20 February 2018.

Today I received some sad news - Nordic Snus is discontinuing the entire Gustavus line. This includes Gustavus Original, Gustavus White>, Gustavus Slim Cut: Strong, Gustavus Slim Cut: Blue, and Gustavus Slim Cut: Salvi. Nordic Snus told me Gustavus is their oldest brand, and was the first to challenge the old Swedish snus monopoly in 2001. However, they recognize consumers desires quickly change, and due to lower performance the Gustavus line would be discontinued from their portfolio. However, they did say they are committed to these changing desires and are working to optimize their value portfolio, particularly with LD and future releases.

Personally, I'm sad to see Gustavus go.  Gustavus Original Portion has been a favorite of mine since 2010, and I'm bummed that I won't be able to enjoy it anymore.  If you like these products, stock up on them now.  Once they're gone, they're gone!

Comments