Snubie 8 Year Anniversary Sale! 10 April 2017.

It's that time again! Snubie.com is coming up on our 8 year anniversary! Our technical anniversary is May 8th, due to that being when I wrote my first blog post, and when I wrote my first review: General Mini Mint!  I can't believe it's been 8 years.  Time really does fly when you are doing something you truly enjoy.  I've been so grateful and appreciative of all of you being a part of the Snubie.com journey, and I'm looking forward to many more years to come!

As we have done in the past, I always want to find a way to give back to you.  To do that, our friends at SnusCENTRAL.com are giving you 50% off five Swedish Match products again this year! What is most fun about this sale is that you select the products!

The top 5 products you wanted to see for sale at 50% off, as selected in the recent poll we ran:

1. General Original
2. Nick and Johnny Crushed Ice White
3. General Mackmyra Portion
4. Nick and Johnny Americana
5. Grov Original Portion

Important Stuff:
  • The sale is valid for 50% off rolls.
  • The sale will run Week 18, or May 1st, 2017 through May 7th, 2017.

Comments