Thunder Frosted Nasal Snuff - Review. 7 May 2015.

When I first got into Swedish Snus, Thunder Frosted was one of the first products I ever bought a roll of, and one of the first products I frequently reordered. As most people do when they're new to snus, I went through a mint phase and used mint flavored snus the majority of the time. As time went on I grew tired of mint, as most people do, and now I only use a few portions a day, mostly after I brush my teeth.

I used to review nasal snuff, but couldn't keep up with that blog and this one so I stopped doing it.  I still enjoy and use nasal snuff, and since this is a product made by a popular snus manufacturer I wanted to review it.

I really like the packaging.  As with any Thunder product you can definitely tell from the label that it isn't a snuff for the weak of heart!  It is a coarse snuff so it's not as easy to work with if you're new to snus, so bear that in mind.  As far as the aroma and experience of this snuff goes - there's a present and mild aromatic smell of tobacco, a slight floral hint in the background and a good mixture of spearmint and a touch of menthol.  There's a nice nicotine hit from it, it's definitely stronger than your average snuff!  As far as nasal snuff products go, this one is definitely a standout and a great entry by V2 Tobacco into the world of nasal snuff.

Comments

  1. I should try this one! If this is as good as the Thunder Frosted snus then this one is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment