2015 Thunder Limited Edition - 20 May 2015.

It is official - the flavors of V2 Tobacco's 2015 Thunder Limited Edition line have been announced!  The release date for the e-stores is currently set for 15 June 2015. This release will also come in the big can like it did last year with 2 cans of each product.

Without further ado, here are your 2015 Thunder Limited Edition products!



Thunder Extra Strong Gold
Classic Tobacco Taste

This one I'm rather excited about.  When V2 asked for suggestions for the 2015 Limited Edition line, my main suggestions was "tobacco flavored".  No added flavor, just the classic tobacco taste. This one is inspired by Offroad Gold, which I reviewed recently not too long ago. The Offroad version has a great taste so I'm looking forward to seeing what the Thunder counterpart will be like.

Thunder Kickass
Jalapeños and Chili 

When I heard recently that V2 would be releasing a flavor in this lineup that was flavored with jalapeños, chili and spearmint I was intrigued.  No one has ever made a snus with that flavor before.  I have a feeling this one is going to be really good, or really bad.  Either way, I look forward to seeing what this one tastes like.

Thunder Prima Lime
Lime

I really enjoy lime flavored snus. I've always been a fan of Goteborg's Rape Lime, it's a snus I particularly enjoy in the summertime. In fact, I recently did a video review of Goteborg's Rape Lime on the beach. Being a fan of lime, I definitely have a good feeling about this one.

Thunder Limo G'N'M
Lemongrass And Mint

This one sounds interesting.  Lemongrass is an eastern flavor and it is frequently used in Asian dishes.  The only time I've ever had lemongrass is in tea form.  If you're never had it before, the tea tastes like lemon with a hint of lime and ginger.  But it's mostly a lemon-y taste.  It will be interesting to see how these flavors pair together.

Thunder Nilla Shock
Vanilla

When V2 asked their Facebook fans what flavor they wanted to see released in the 2015 Thunder Limited Edition line, Vanilla was a very commonly suggested flavor.  In 2009, one of the first los snus products I ever tried was V2's Dark Vanilla, so I already know V2 can make a delicious vanilla flavored snus.  This is a flavor that not many people are doing, right now GN Tobacco's Oden's Vanilla is the only vanilla snus line on the market - so I am very excited to see V2 producing a vanilla snus.

Comments