Tre Ankare (White Mini) - Review (Discontinued). 24 October 2014.

This product has been discontinued and is no longer for sale.

I don't use many mini portions, so it makes sense that it's taken me a while to get around to reviewing this product. But I realize lots of people do use minis, so to make sure Snubie.com is complete with our reviews section, I wanted to catch up on the last mini products from Swedish Match that I haven't reviewed yet. I recently did an order from The Northerner so I threw in a few different mini products to review.
If you're not familiar with the Swedish Match mini cans, I wanted to put up a comparison pic to show the difference in size. The SM mini cans are much smaller than regular portion cans. Their quite small and easy to carry around. I don't want to say their designed with women in mind and insult men who use mini portions, because I know there's a lot of them out there, but I think the cans may have been designed with women in mind.  No offense intended to any men who use mini portions because I know a lot of guys who do use them for discretion purposes.



Tre Ankare is a snus that doesn't really get talked about much.  I never understood why, because it's really good. After trying it for the first time in 2010 and reviewing it I've thrown a can in here and there for variety.  When it comes to Tre Ankare White Mini, the flavor description is, "A taste of rich tobacco and herbs."  When you open the can, the aroma that comes through is a mellow and slightly sweet tobacco smell with a little herbal aroma mixed in.  The tobacco flavor is mild with a little salt mixed in.  Though most Swedish Match snuses have a little pepper in the background, I never could detect any in this brand.  There's a pleasant herbal taste mixed in that blends very well with the tobacco flavor.  This is a great snus - and though it's not something I'd use full time, it is something that I'll throw in from time to time to mix things up.

Comments