Snubie.com's 3 Year Anniversary! 5 May 2012.

Three years ago today, I wrote my first snus review, a review of General Mini Mint. I was just coming into snus, and started this blog to write what I was going through and offer any helpful advice to those who were interested in switching from Camel "SNUS" to the real stuff, Swedish Snus. As the blog grew, I launched Snubie.com and then QuitSmokingWithSnus.com to continue to help people quit smoking/dipping by switching to snus. Shortly after that we launched a YouTube channel, as well. The websites and blog continued to grow and attract more and more readers each month, and as the emails poured in from people I realized that what I was doing was helping people, and I have been glad to be a part of it. Last year, my friend Christopher Nash and I launched GoSmokeless.org, a snus/tobacco discussion forum. If you've been with Snubie since the beginning you may have joined my first forum (which totally sucked) and know how much I've wanted to do that for a while. This year, I've expanded Snubie to cover nasal snuff and launched a new website, SnusRevolution.com. It's been great to be a part of all this growth, and I just wanted to say thank you - to all of you who have been a part of it. Thanks for viewing and spreading the word! I did a video yesterday about a contest/giveaway I'm going to be doing:


 

If Snubie.com, this blog or our YouTube channel has helped you quit smoking/dipping by switching to snus, send an email to Snubie.com@GMail.com and share your story. We'll do a drawing a pick a winner, and publish your letter on the website at the end of the month when we pick a winner. Again, thank you all for being a part of this and I look forward to many more years to come!

Comments