Nick & Johnny Radical Red Coming Soon! 18 January 2012.

Lately, the Nick & Johnny family went through a big redesign. This effort looked to make the cans more uniform and standard which was, as I thought, an effort to make the product line grow. I always thought the Nick & Johnny name should be used more. N&J was originally launched by Swedish Match to appeal to a different and newer crowd of snusers who didn't feel the "traditional" snus appealed to them. So it's always been the "rebel" of the Swedish Match family, which as we all know is a company that has a rich tradition and some strong names. This morning I got some news about a brand new N&J product called Radical Red, and it sounds like a really interesting flavor. Sounding like something straight out of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cartoon, "Radical Red" will be available for sale online by the end of next week so around the 26th of January.

Before I jump into the flavor, the most interesting thing I gathered about this snus is the portion size. 20 portions at 22 grams which if you're doing the math is 1.1 grams each. With portions sizes and can weights going down, these sound like some pretty good sized portions! The flavor is described as having a "....Tobacco character with clear hints of red chili." To be honest, I don't know what they will taste like. I know when Oden's Extreme came out, myself and several others in the snus community noted in reviews about the tobacco having a spicy character, so perhaps this will be something alike to that. It sounds very interesting and I'm definitely looking forward to trying this new addition to the Nick & Johnny family.

Below you can find pics of some of the ads for this new and exciting snus.




Comments