Two more bite the dust in 2011. 14 February 2011.

Some of you who have been following my blog for a while may remember the Cranberry Snus Death Match I did back in 2009. I'm one of the few people I know who prefer Offroad Cranberry to Skruf Cranberry, but sad to say it's going bye bye. Not Skruf, but Offroad Cranberry. And it's being joined by another snus meeting it's demise - Offroad Long Cut Wintergreen. Though I never tried it, I know a few people who have and enjoy it - it's (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is right) the only long cut Swedish Snus still available outside of the limited edition Offroad Long Cut that V2 released recently. It's not my thing, but I know for dippers coming over to snus that kind of thing can be appealing, so it's a bummer we don't have anything to offer them anymore. So, another two snuses bite the dust as V2 prepares to release 3 more new products in the coming weeks.

Comments