Catch Collection//Chill (Mint Vanilla) 2011 Review. (Limited Edition) 4 February 2011.


NOTE:  This product was a limited edition release and is no longer for sale.

I love this snus. I can't say that enough. In May of 09 when I first started using Swedish Snus it was one of the first ones I tried, and I fell in love. I stocked up on it and used my last can a few weeks ago. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found out Swedish Match was doing a Greatest Hits, so to speak, of their popular Catch Collection and bringing this one back. Needless to say, I've stocked up again, and I hope this stuff lasts me just as long as last time. Maybe in 2013 they'll release it again - or even add it permanently some day, if sales figures permit. So, as we know, the Catch Collection releases a few limited edition snuses a few times a year in the mini portion format. This is the first of 3 to be released in 2011. I don't know why these keep coming out in mini size, I'm hoping someday they get upped to regular portion size.





When I review minis, I usually have to double barrel these, using two portions at once so I can get the full effect. The flavor of this one is identical to the last time I tried it, so my assumption that the recipe stayed the exact same is probably true. The mint comes through first, and is the predominant flavor, with the vanilla being the milder of the flavors, but pairing very well with the mint. I'm not one to write about "what drink goes with what snus" in my reviews, but hey - this one kinda warrants it. Vanilla Coke is killer with this snus. There isn't much of a salt flavor with this one, maybe a little but it's not too noticable. This snus isn't extremely sweet - I think the mint is more comparable to General Mint, but more subdued and then of course the vanilla, which isn't a sweet vanilla but more of a mellow vanilla. It all pairs together really well.

If you're like me and like this one, I suggest stocking up, because once it's gone it's gone!

Comments