Last year, I tried out some Zyn products from Pakistan: Cool Blueberry and Cool Watermelon. I found those to be pretty enjoyable, and it looks like Swedish Match has been releasing these flavors on to the Swedish market! First they released Zyn Watermelon Mint, and now we have Zyn Blueberry Mint! As far as his one goes, the flavor description says "A flavor of blueberry, dark berries, and mint". Each can weighs 13.6g and has 20 pouches, at 0.68g each. The nicotine content is 11mg per pouch. Now, let's dive into these, throw in a pouch, and do a review!
Opening the can, I pick up an aroma of blueberry, grape, and a little menthol. The pouch is slim, and quite soft. It has a decent moisture amount, and a soft feel against my gum. I also notice a cooling sensation against the gum, which adds a certain freshness to this one. In the flavor profile, it's a fresh, fruity flavor. I pick up a cooling sensation with this one, and then a mix of blueberry and grape in the flavor profile. It's a pretty interesting, refreshing type of flavor. Strength-wise, this one sits at 11mg per pouch. It does feel a little stronger than regular strength, but it's not too crazy strong or anything. The flavor hangs out a good 40 to 45 minutes or so, on average!
Opening the can, I pick up an aroma of blueberry, grape, and a little menthol. The pouch is slim, and quite soft. It has a decent moisture amount, and a soft feel against my gum. I also notice a cooling sensation against the gum, which adds a certain freshness to this one. In the flavor profile, it's a fresh, fruity flavor. I pick up a cooling sensation with this one, and then a mix of blueberry and grape in the flavor profile. It's a pretty interesting, refreshing type of flavor. Strength-wise, this one sits at 11mg per pouch. It does feel a little stronger than regular strength, but it's not too crazy strong or anything. The flavor hangs out a good 40 to 45 minutes or so, on average!
Rating and Final Thoughts
I gave this one a 3.08/5. It's not bad, but man, I swear everything is so minty nowadays. I wish they didn't feel the need to add mint to everything. But, it keeps happening. Now, if you like mint and fruit, you may enjoy this one. It's not something I'd personally use, or use full time myself, but I think folks out there who like this sort of thing will be pleased.



Comments
Post a Comment