If you know me, or have read my stuff before, you know I love some tropical pouches. Today I have three of them from Sweden to check out! We've got Guava Passionfruit, Guava Jalapeño, and Coconut Lime! We just got back from a cruise, and I wish I had these when I was down there, because all these tastes are tropical, and enjoyable. As far as the contents go, they're all the same. Each can weighs 14 grams and has 20 pouches, at 0.7 grams each. Like other EU Velo products, they're slim, and soft. They have a nice moisture amount and are quite comfortable under the lip. The nicotine content sits at 8mg per pouch. These all have that regular strength delivery to them, with a mild effect. Now, let's dive into these reviews and check these out!
Flavor Description: "A taste of guava and passionfruit".
My Review: The aroma on this one is quite lovely. It's citrusy, it's tangy, it's tropical. It's slightly sweet, but not too incredibly sweet or anything. In the flavor profile, I really dig this one. It's a lot like Velo Tropical Mango. The flavor is tropical, tart, slightly sweet, and a little tangy. It's quite enjoyable stuff!
Velo Guava Jalapeño
Flavor Description: "A taste of guava and chili".
My Review: I really enjoy spicy pouches, so this is one I have been really eager to dive into. Opening the can, I pick up a slightly sweet smell of guava, and a faint touch of pepper. In the flavor profile, it's a nice mix of sweet and spicy. The guava balances pretty well with the peppery taste. It's spicy, tropical, and tasty!
Velo Coconut Lime
Flavor Description: "A taste of coconut, lime, spiciness, and fruit".
My Review: This is a pretty unique flavor. I can't say I've had a nicotine pouch before that blends these two tastes. Opening up the can, I pick up a pretty even aroma of coconut and lime. It's slightly sweet, slightly tart, but has a nice tropical vibe to it. In the flavor, I pick the lime first. The tart lime taste comes through pretty clearly. There are gentle notes of coconut that sit just behind the lime flavor. This is another tasty one in this release!
Rating and Final Thoughts
All three of these were quite good. The Jalapeño one was my favorite, I gave it a 3.92/5. The Guava Passionfruit came in next at 3.75/5. After that, Coconut Lime scored a 3.58/5. But all three were actually quite good. You can't go wrong with any of them. If you like tropical flavors like I do, these are ones you'll want to check out!





Comments
Post a Comment