Knox Ultra Stark White - Snus Review. 17 August 2026.

Ah, new snus!  Today, we have a new, real snus product to review.  It doesn't happen very often, so it's an exciting time for me.  This is Knox Ultra Stark White!  The flavor description for this one says "A flavor of tobacco, bergamot and citrus".  This is the traditional, classic flavor of Swedish Snus!  The can weighs 19.2 grams and has 24 portions.  Each portion weighs 0.8 grams each.  The nicotine content is 24mg/g.  That may sound like a lot, but the lighter portion weight breaks these down to just 19.2mg/portion.  Which is still a lot!  I mostly use regular strength stuff, so I suspect this is going to delivery a strong kick!  Now, let's check it out.

Opening the can, a clear, traditional aroma comes through.  I pick up a mild aroma of bergamot, a light earthy tobacco character, and almost a faint sweetness.  The portions are short, but plump.  They have a nice feel against the gum, with a moderate moisture amount to them.  In the flavor profile, it's a pretty tasty, classic flavor.  We got the bergamot, the tobacco taste, an earthy vibe, and a subtle sweetness.  Perhaps some floral notes.  After reviewing nicotine pouches day in and day out, this is pretty refreshing to experience.  In the strength, it's strong.  I mostly use regular strength stuff so I'll be honest, this one hit pretty quick.  It's not for the faint!  The flavor itself lasts a solid hour, sometimes a little more!

Rating and Final Thoughts

I gave this one a 3.17/5 rating.  It's a solid snus!  The flavor is good, it's just a little strong for my taste.  But, as a snus enthusiast, it's just nice to be able to use and review new snus products.  This one isn't super new, but it took me a bit to get ahold of it.  



Comments