It's been many years since I've had GR Mini, but it's recently gone through some changes, so I figured I'd write up a new review of this one. The new version is less moist, is said to have "improved mouthfeel", as well as reduced drip and a longer lasting flavor. I figured with all the changes I wouldn't update my old review, and would just do a new one. As far as the flavor goes, nothing has changed there. This is how it's described: "Light tobacco character with clear hints of lavender and juniper, as well as a hint of wood and citrus". This is a smaller can than your regular can, and weighs 10 grams with 20 pouches per can. Each portion weighs 0.5g each. The nicotine content is 8mg/g, or 4mg/portion. Now, let's review!
Opening the can, I pick up the classic GR aroma. The smell of juniper is in the front, with light herbal notes behind it, a touch of lavender, and a faint note of citrus. The portions are pretty small though. I don't really mess with mini portions much. And yes, they are more dry than they used to be. The pouch is semi-soft, but less moist. So, less drip, and longer lasting taste. In the flavor, I pick up juniper, as well as lavender. Some herbal notes come through, along with a little citrus. In the strength, at 4mg this one is pretty light. I don't get much from it so I usually just use two of them. The flavor lasts a good amount of time though. Usually I keep them in for about an hour or so!
Opening the can, I pick up the classic GR aroma. The smell of juniper is in the front, with light herbal notes behind it, a touch of lavender, and a faint note of citrus. The portions are pretty small though. I don't really mess with mini portions much. And yes, they are more dry than they used to be. The pouch is semi-soft, but less moist. So, less drip, and longer lasting taste. In the flavor, I pick up juniper, as well as lavender. Some herbal notes come through, along with a little citrus. In the strength, at 4mg this one is pretty light. I don't get much from it so I usually just use two of them. The flavor lasts a good amount of time though. Usually I keep them in for about an hour or so!
Rating and Final Thoughts
This one keeps the same score from last time. I really like GR, and find the taste of this one to be enjoyable. However, the pouch size is smaller than I like. So, this one sits at 3.42/5. But, if you like mini portions you may enjoy this one. It's a great alternative type of flavor to mix things up!



Comments
Post a Comment