Today, we've got some Bagz Nicotine Pouches to talk about! These are a new line of pouches breaking onto the US scene. They aren't a new brand, however. I had them a few years ago out of Europe and did a review of those. I only had three of those, but today I've got 10 flavors to check out! To get some specifics out of the way, these are all made in Europe. The can weighs 15.1g and contains 22 pouches, weighing 0.68g each. This is a good size, because most US pouches are all too small. They're slim, moist, and have a great feel in the lip. These all come in at 8mg per pouch, but they also have 4mg if that's more your speed. I find the 8mg perfect though, it has a nice regular strength delivery to it. These all seem to yield about 35-40 minutes of flavor life with each pouch. Now, let's review these!
Flavor Description: "Sweet and juicy ripe watermelon".
My Review: Opening the can, I pick up a smooth, lightly sweet aroma of watermelon with a touch of mint to it. In the flavor, the watermelon is gentle, and pleasant. It's slightly sweet, with subtle mint tones to it. It's a pretty refreshing taste!
Bagz Mountain Mint
Flavor Description: "Clean, crisp field mint with subtle herbal green notes".
My Review: This one has quite a bold aroma to it! I pick up a sharp, icy aroma of menthol with a subtle peppermint behind it. Flavor-wise, it's sweet, refreshing, and present. The blend of menthol and mint provides an icy sensation, but a pretty refreshing flavor profile.
Bagz Mojito Lime
Flavor Description: "Fresh notes of spearmint and lime".
My Review: I had this flavor before in their line sold in Europe, and found it to be pretty solid. This one has a mild, slightly tart aroma of lime to it. In the flavor profile, the citrusy taste of lime is gentle, slightly tart, and with a gentle sweetness to it. It's a pretty enjoyable flavor.
Bagz Glacier Mint
Flavor Description: "Sharp, clean, and direct icy mint".
My Review: This is another one with a big, powerful mint character to it. It's a icy, bold aroma of peppermint. In the flavor, the peppermint taste is present, and powerful. It's icy, sweet, and fresh.
Bagz Fruit Punch
Flavor Description: "A bouquet of fruity flavours".
My Review: This one has a nice, fruity aroma to it. I pick up some berry, perhaps a little citrus. The fruit punch flavor is quite tasty though. It's fruity, sweet, slightly tart, and a little citrusy. It's a pretty nice flavor!
Bagz Cola Max
Flavor Description: "Classic sweet and fizzy cola".
My Review: Cola isn't a common flavor in the US, so I was pretty jazzed to try this one out. Opening up the can, a present, sweet aroma of cola greets you. The cola flavor is present, and sweet. It's actually quite a nice taste that I found myself enjoying!
Bagz Moccaccino Caffe
Flavor Description: "Moccaccino Caffe offers the full aroma of coffee with a hint of chocolate".
My Review: I'm not a big coffee drinker, so I want to preface this mini-review with that note. Opening the can, the coffee aroma is gentle, and not too dark. I pick up a hint of chocolate, and a little smooth nature to it. In the flavor, the coffee taste isn't too bold, or dark. It's slightly creamy, a little sweet, and the chocolate tones are nice.
Bagz Berry Cool
Flavor Description: "Juicy and intense tastes of berries and fresh mint".
My Review: Opening this one up, the aroma is mild, and is a gentle berry/mint combination. To me, it seems like a grape/blueberry type of blend. In the flavor profile, I find this one to be a pretty mild one. The berry flavor is, like the aroma, a blueberry/grape type of blend. I pick up a subtle cooling tone in the flavor, but it's not super minty or anything.
Bagz Arctic Freeze
Flavor Description: "Arctic combination of peppermint and menthol".
My Review: Hey, another mint one! I know, people like mint, but man, there's just so many of these out there. In the aroma, this one is a lot like Mountain Mint. I pick up a powerful aroma of menthol, with a little mint behind it. In the flavor profile, it is mostly menthol. It's slightly sweet, it's bold, and it's icy. There is some peppermint, but it's mild, and behind the menthol.
Bagz Apple Ice
Flavor Description: "Crisp green apple with a frosty, cooling mint sensation".
My Review: And now, we wrap up with Bagz Apple Ice. When I open the can, I pick up a light, slightly tart green apple character. It does have a little cooling presence in the aroma, but it's not super bold. In the flavor profile, the apple flavor is in the front, but isn't too overbearing. It's slightly tart, and slightly sweet. There is a gentle cooling nature to this one, but I don't find it to be too overly minty in the flavor profile, which is nice.
Rating and Final Thoughts
There are a lot of ratings below, which you can browse. What I will say about the Bagz lineup is that it has a lot of flavors, so there's something for everyone. The pouch is great, one of the better ones in the US right now. The strength sits just right. My scores run between 3.08 and 3.5, which puts them in the "good" range of scores for me. Favorites for me were Mojito Lime and Fruit Punch. But, there's something here for everyone depending on what you're into!












Comments
Post a Comment