Iceberg (Medium) Nicotine Pouches - Review. 23 September 2024.

Over the past few months, I've had quite a few folks ask me to review Iceberg.  I haven't got around to it yet because I assumed (from what I had seen) that they were mostly stronger products.  But, I was recently browsing around on Pods and Pouches (a UK based e-store) and saw Iceberg Medium, which is a lighter strength product.  I recently reviewed their Iceberg Gum-Inspired Flavors, and today we're checking out some of their other flavor offerings!  If you're not familiar, Iceberg is a nicotine pouch family made out of Poland.  They're growing to be pretty popular, especially in the EU!  Today, I have SEVEN of their products to check out, but first, let's get to know the product a little better!

Details and Commonalities

First, the basics.  Each can weighs 12 grams and has 20 pouches, meaning 0.6 gram pouches.  The nicotine strength is 20mg/g.  That may sound like a lot, but with that pouch weight, it's actually just 12mg/pouch, so not even that strong!  For me, that's a good thing.  In the reviews, I'll cover their differences, such as aroma and flavor.  But so as not to get redundant, let's talk about the experience using these.  The pouches are all slim, light in weight, and semi-moist.  Under the lip I find them to be pretty comfortable.  You'll get a cooling sensation in the lip, as well as some menthol in the aroma and flavor profile (which seems to be common amongst EU pouches).  The strength is nice, with a steady delivery and a decent kick.  It feels just a little above the regular mark.  The flavor longevity is also pretty impressive, yielding about 40-45 minutes of life.

Now that we have all that out of the way, let's do the fun stuff and review these!

Iceberg Arasaka

Flavor Description:  "Peach"

Review:  First, I'm not sure what the name means.  It makes me think of Cyberpunk.  In the aroma, the peach is quite clear.  It is present, ripe, and slightly tangy.  Of course, I pick up menthol.  In the flavor, the peach is present.  It's sweet, but tart, with notes of menthol.

Iceberg Berries

Flavor Description:  "Berries"

Review:  This one has a pretty complex aroma and taste!  In the aroma, I pick up grape, strawberry, cherry, and menthol.  The flavor is complex, fruity, and well rounded.  It's sweet, and has menthol tones.  The berries, to me, seem to be strawberry, cherry, and grape.  There's a lot going on here!

Iceberg Black

Flavor Description:  "Tutti Frutti"

Review:  If you aren't familiar with Tutti Frutti, it's a sweet dessert going back to the 1800's.  This one has a nice presence of it.  It's complex.  In the aroma, I pick up menthol.  Then, apricot, and perhaps some fig.  In the flavor it's fruity, almost floral.  I notice grape, apricot, and fig.  It's slightly nutty, with tones of menthol.

Iceberg Energy

Flavor Description:  "Energy Drink"

Review:  This is the one I was excited about.  I drink a lot of Red Bull, and there aren't a lot of pouches that have that presence.  This one does.  In the aroma and flavor, it's like Red Bull+Menthol.  If you haven't had Red Bull before, it's a tart, tangy berry taste.  But yeah, this one is quite good.

Iceberg Kiwi Strawberry

Flavor Description:  "Kiwi Strawberry"

Review:  In the aroma, it's mostly menthol.  I pick up a slight strawberry behind it.  The flavor has more presence than the aroma.  I pick up tart kiwi, followed up with a sweet strawberry taste, and hints of menthol.
Iceberg Menthol

Flavor Description:  "Menthol Mint"

Review:  When I read this one, I thought it would be straight foward, straight up menthol.  But it wasn't, it had more going on than that!  The aroma is smooth, sweet, and minty.  In the taste, it's more mint than menthol.  It's lightly sweet, and refreshing.

Iceberg Raspberry

Flavor Description:  "Raspberry"

Review:  And here we are, the last one.  This is Iceberg Raspberry!  There aren't a lot of raspberry flavored nicotine pouches out there, so I was pretty curious to dive into this one and check it out.  So, let's see!  In the aroma, I pick up a present menthol aroma.  Behind it, a mild raspberry.  In the flavor profile, I get more raspberry than I picked up in the aroma.  The raspberry is lightly sweet, and pretty present.  Along with it I notice some tones of menthol.   And there we have it, all of the Iceberg products I have today!

Rating and Final Thoughts

So, these were pretty solid, I was pretty impressed with them.  In first place, of course, Energy, at 3.67/5.  Behind it, Arasaka and Berries, at 3.5/5.  Next, Black and Menthol at 3.42/5.  Followed up by Kiwi Strawberry and Raspberry, at 3.33/5.  All in all, not too bad.  But out of all of these, Energy was the stunner.  I love Red Bull, so it's been nice pairing Iceberg Energy with a can of Red Bull first thing in the morning, a great way to start the day!



Comments