Velo Tangled Berry (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 19 June 2024.

Recently, BAT has decided to rebrand the Velo series and relaunch with a lot of new designs and new names.  Also, it seems as though they have launched some new products, such as this one:  Velo Tangled Berry.  What's interesting about this one is that it isn't exactly a new flavor.  While it's not confirmed, I'm 99.9% sure this is a relaunch of the old Lyft Berry Frost / Velo Berry Frost.  The flavor seem virtually identical, to me.  Pulling a flavor description from over at SnusMe.com, it says:  "Slim all white nicotine pouch with taste of blueberries and raspberries".  Each can weighs 14 grams, and has 20 pouches, for 0.7g each.  The nicotine content is 14.3mg/g, which hits hits right at 10.01mg/pouch.  So, let's check it out, shall we?

Opening the can, I pick up a sweet, fresh aroma of blueberry along with hints of raspberry.  The pouches are nice and slim, moist, and have a soft feel.  Under the lip they're soft, and the moisture amount helps the flavor release quickly.  The flavor is pretty good.  It does, again, remind me of exactly what I remember Lyft/Velo Berry Frost to taste like.  It's a sweet taste, and is mostly blueberry.  However, I do notice hints of raspberry mingle in, but not overtaking the blueberry.  The nicotine strength is about the regular level, and has a nice delivery to it.  The flavor, on average, lasts around about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one wasn't too bad, and I put the rating right at 3.33/5.  While not something I could use full time, I can definitely say the pouches are pretty enjoyable.  The flavor is well done, a little on the sweet side, but still pretty enjoyable.  If you like fruity or berry type flavors, I think you'll enjoy this.

This product available from SnusMe.com!



Comments