Loop Studio Hot Peach (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 19 June 2024.

Recently, the folks at Another Snus Factory have released a new sub-line of nicotine pouches in their Loop series known as "Loop Studio".  The can calls this "A Loop Experiment", which makes me think this is like the Lyft/Lab line that BAT does.  Or, a way to test new flavors and get consumer feedback before adding them to their full time lineup.  Well, as a lover of the peach flavor, I had to try this out.  So, over to SnusMe.com I went to grab some.  Their flavor description for this pouch says, "Slim all white nicotine pouch with taste of peaches and chili".  Opening the can, I counted 22 pouches in a 13.8 gram can, meaning 0.63 gram pouches.  The nicotine content is 15mg/g, so that means these will sit at 9.41mg/pouch.

So, how does this stuff taste?  I mean, blending peach and chili, that isn't exactly common.  But, I was quite excited when I saw this was the case, so I'm ready to dive in.  First things first, let's open this can.  The aroma I pick up is a little chili up front, then a sweet, juicy aroma of peach mingling in.  The pouches are the familiar Loop pouches.  They're semi-moist, slim, and soft.  They have a nice mouthfeel, too.  Not too moist, not too dry.  Flavor-wise, I pick up the peach first this time.  It's sweet, and mellow.  A slight touch of spice mingles in from the back, and works well with the flavor of peach.  The nicotine strength feels about regular on this one, maybe just a hair above.  The flavor lasts a solid 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

All in all, this one was pretty good.  I rated it at a solid 3.33/5.  I can say I'd grab more of this in the future, as peach isn't the most common flavor, and I love the way they blended peach and chili together.  I mean, super random, but also super good.  If you like peach flavors, or spicy flavors, this is one you'll want to include in a future order.

This product available at SnusMe.com.



Comments