Cannadips Wintergreen (New Version) CBD Pouches - Review. 2 September 2022.

This is kind of a re-review, but also kind of a new review.  I first reviewed Cannadips Wintergreen back in 2020.  To preface this review, I'm not the biggest wintergreen user.  It's usually a flavor I reach for on occasion, but not full time.  However, the previous Cannadips Wintergreen is my favorite Cannadips product, and probably my favorite wintergreen flavored pouch product yet.  So, when I heard they were re-releasing it with a new flavor, I was a bit nervous, to say the least!  Their description for this one says, "This nicotine-free and tobacco-free dip pouch can best be described as an earthy, forest terpene loaded, fresh Wintergreen flavor. When we decided to launch Cannadips CBD Wintergreen, we started with a clean drawing board. Our goal was to make a long-lasting, fresh tasting alternative to traditional wintergreen tobacco pouches. We think this one delivers easy, tasty, piney freshness for well over an hour. It’s a new take on a traditional flavor. Hands down. Crafted using all quality ingredients that you can feel good about".  Each can weighs 8.25g and has 15 portions, for 0.55g each.  The CBD content is 10mg/pouch.

So, here we go.  Opening up the can, I notice it is definitely different.  The wintergreen aroma is much more pronounced.  It's a present, semi-sweet aroma of American Wintergreen.  This one is not lacking in that department.  The pouches are lighter in weight, and semi-dry.  The longer you have them in, the more moist they'll get, which causes them to soften up and release more flavor.  In the flavor profile, the re-tooling yielded a bold experience in the wintergreen department.  It's that straight up, in your face American Wintergreen flavor profile.  It's present, and lightly sweet in nature.  The flavor hangs out for quite a while, which is a hallmark of the Cannadips brand, usually between 1-2 hours.  In the CBD content, I will say this:  it's solid.  I've reviewed every CBD pouch on the market, and there is none more satisfying than the Cannadips brand!

Rating and Final Thoughts

Okay, so, what did I think?  I rated the original at 4.21/5.  This new one, I rated at 4.13/5.  That is only a drop of 0.08 points.  You're probably saying, wait, they went to the lab to make it better and you dropped the score?  I'll explain.  I'm not a big fan of wintergreen.  I only use it on occasion.  I loved the original Cannadips Wintergreen, because it wasn't a bold, in your face wintergreen.  So, you can tell I'm not the target audience.  

Now, for the target audience, and those who love wintergreen?  You'll enjoy this one.  It's much more wintergreen-y, if that's a word.  They made it a more bold presence, with a more powerful taste of wintergreen, which is closer to what you'd get from an American wintergreen dip product.  While I prefer the original blend better, I'm not who they're marketing this to.  The people who this is geared towards, wintergreen dippers, are going to be happy with this new recipe.

Don't forget, use code SNUBIE15 at CannadipsCBD.com when you order some, you'll get a nice discount of 15% off your order!



Comments

Post a Comment