Klint Passionfruit (Nicotine Pouches) - Review. 25 October 2021.

Back in April, I reviewed the entire range of Klint Nicotine Pouches.  I may not review a lot of nicotine pouches now, but I found the flavor of passionfruit to be quite intriguing, so I grabbed a can of this from SnusMe.com to check out.  Klint is a new nicotine pouch brand made in Sweden.  They were established in Stockholm in 2018.  Their range has the usual culprits when it comes to flavors, but they do have some unique ones like mulberry, honeymelon, and pomegranate.  This is another unique flavor in their lineup.  The flavor description for this one says, of course, "a sweet and refreshing taste of passionfruit". Each can weighs 16.8 grams and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine content is 8mg/g (0.8%), or 5.6mg/portion.
 
If you're not familiar with passionfruit, it's kinda like a mix of peach, mango, and pineapple.  It's sweet, tart, and tropical.  And that's what I get with this one.  In the aroma, it's sweet up front and tart underneath.  It's kinda citrusy, with almost a sweet mango and a little tropical pineapple.  The pouches are slim, soft, and comfortable.  In the flavor profile, it's sweet, tart, and tropical.  It's slightly citrusy, with some tropical notes that remind me of pineapple.  It has a sweet, tangy present that is kind of like a mango.  All in all, it's a mix of sweet, tart, tangy, and tropical.  It's complex, but certainly enjoyable.  The nicotine level feels about regular, and the flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 3.33/5, which puts it a little above average.  Keep in mind, I'm not a nicotine pouch user or enthusiast, but anything I rate over a 3 is something I'd consider to be a decent product or one I'd recommend checking out.  The flavor is pretty nice though, definitely something you could use in the summer time warm months when you're sitting on the beach and relaxing with a tropical drink.  Or, if you're a nicotine pouch user who likes flavors like this, you can use it anytime you want!

Klint Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments