Grinds (Orange Citrus) Coffee Pouches - Review. 7 September 2021.

The folks at Grinds Coffee Pouches are getting a little wild with this new flavor.  Yes, you read that title correctly, this is Grinds Orange Citrus.  I don't drink much coffee, but I'm a big fan of Grinds coffee pouches.  When I heard about them mixing orange flavor in a coffee pouch, I was pretty stoked to try it out.  Most snus flavors are use are citrus centric, so I was pretty jazzed about this one.  The flavor description for this one says, "You'll feel the instant burst of sweet orange flavor on your tastebuds, as it gives way for a crush of long-lasting citrus zest".  The can weighs in at 18 grams and has 18 pouches for 1 gram each.  In terms of caffeine content this one, like the other ones, has the 2x caffeine content.  It clocks in at 50mg/pouch, which provides quite a kick!

When you open the can, the aroma that comes through is a present, lightly sweet, tart aroma of citrus.  Right behind it are subtle hints of coffee.  The pouches are nice and plump, and fill out the lip quite well!  These are also the moisture-locked dry pouch that Grinds has been adding lately, so they don't stain your fingers as much and have a slower release of flavor/longer lasting flavor.  The flavor is pretty top notch.  The orange flavor is present, and lightly sweet.  It has a zesty, tart taste to it, but it's not sour or anything.  The coffee flavor remains in the background, but pairs quite well with the citrus flavor.  In terms of the kick, I don't use a lot of caffeine, so I feel a pretty nice kick with this one, especially first thing in the morning.  I can usually enjoy a pouch for up to an hour, thanks to the dryer pouch material!

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one was a pretty easy rating, across the board everything clicked right at 4.  The overall, easily, is 4 out of 5.  Honesty, this is probably one of the better Grinds products I've had so far.  The flavor is just top notch!  Even though I don't drink coffee, I certainly enjoyed the flavor of this one.  I think people who dig coffee, or Grinds in general, are going to enjoy this one.  

Don't forget to use our discount - use code SNUBIE15 to save 15% off your order!



Comments