Outlaw Dip: Killer Vaniller - Review. 27 August 2021.

Our friend the Outlaw Dipper has released another new product in his Outlaw Dip line:  meet Outlaw Killer Vaniller!  I always enjoy reviewing his stuff, because he's a fellow tobacco enthusiast/content creator on YouTube, and I like supporting folks who are out there doing the same thing I do.  I'm a snus guy and he's more of a dip guy, so I always say he's like the Snubie of the dip world, but plus 8,385,392,918 more subscribers.  Also, he's reviewed a few products of mine (link and link), so it's fun to check out his stuff, too.  I've enjoyed his products so far, such as Wild Watermelon, Lucky Lipper, Wintergreen, and Mint.  I want to try some of the other ones eventually, I hear Root Beer is pretty fire.  So, back to this one.  

The flavor description for this one says, "Outlaw's Killer Vaniller is our creamiest flavor yet! Possibly the most saught after flavor of dip EVER!!! Our Vanilla blend features notes of Creamy Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallo and Tobacco to satisy that sweet tooth. Your late night cravings STOP HERE!"  Each can weighs 1.2 ounces or 34.02 grams.  I don't know what the nicotine content is but it's said to be "as much as regular dip".  This is a tobacco-free product, as well.  It contains pharmaceutical grade nicotine, but is free from tobacco.

I've gotta spoil this one a bit - it's probably my favorite one of his products I've had so far.  The material in the can is similar to long cut, and has a soft, moist feel.  It packs really well in the can, and in the lip.  I go in the upper lip (because I'm a snus guy), but you can go lower lip if you want to.  In the aroma, I pick up smooth, creamy vanilla notes, along with a dark undertone.  The flavor is pretty complex, but well balanced.  It's not too overly sweet, either, which I dig about this one.  The vanilla flavor is smooth, present, and natural.  There is a creamy undertone to it, which could be the marshmallow character mentioned in the flavor profile.  It also has a dark, rich undertone to the flavor which adds a nice base.  In terms of strength, with a 1-2 gram pinch it feels comparable to regular strength products and has a steady delivery.  The flavor lasts a while and stays well packed in the lip for 45 minutes to an hour!

Rating and Final Thoughts

Of all the Outlaw Dip products I've had so far, this is currently my highest rated one.  From top to bottom, it's an incredibly impressive product.  The vanilla presence in this one is really well done.  Also, for a tobacco-free product, it really captures the presence of a long cut tobacco.  It feels great in the lip, it delivers flavor and nicotine in a way similar to a tobacco based dip, and has a long lasting, enjoyable presence to the flavor profile.  If you want to try a tobacco free product similar to regular dip, this is a great alternative to check out!  Props to Outlaw.  

Also, just a quick side note.  Yes, I know people have been asking for Outlaw and I to do a collaboration.  I've heard his bourbon Outlaw dip is pretty good.  Having this one, I see he can make a killer "vaniller" product.  So, maybe Outlaw Dip x Snubie: Badass Vaniller Bourbon?  Hmm....



Comments