Klint Nicotine Pouches: White Mulberry - Review. 26 April 2021.

Klint is a new line of nicotine pouches made in Sweden.  I know, it seems like a new line of these products get launched every few days, but I must say - I've been impressed with these.  I had a talk with them and got to know them a little better recently.  They’re made in Stockholm Sweden, and were founded in 2018.  One thing that impressed me about them is that they focus more on quality than strength.  That’s something most companies are sorely missing these days.  Today we're talking about Klint Mulberry.  To my knowledge, this is the first smokeless mulberry product I can recall.  If you're not familiar with mulberry, it's a berry with a sweet/tart flavor.  It's lightly wooden, and reminds me a little of blackberry.  The flavor description for this one says "A refreshing burst of sweet, summer-ripened Mulberries".  Each can weighs 16.8g and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine content on this one is level 1, which is 4mg/g.  With the portion weight, that's 2.8mg/portion.

So, a mulberry flavored nicotine pouch - this is something I've yet to experience.  But, I'm always excited to explore new flavors!  When you open the can, a mild, lightly sweet berry aroma comes through pretty clearly.  It reminds me of blackberry.  The portions are slim, soft, and have a great fit under the lip.  The flavor is quite good, even if you've never had a mulberry.  It's got great presence to it.  It reminds me of a blackberry - it's fruity, lightly sweet in nature, and a little tart.  In terms of strength, it's pretty light, and feels lower than regular strength.  I imagine people who don't want/need a lot of nicotine would enjoy this one.  The flavor, on average, seems to last around 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I rated this one at 3.17 out of 5.  That may sound low, but to those new to my reviews, I don't use a lot of nicotine pouches.  I've found anything at a 3 or above is something I'd consider to be a "good" or "quality" product.  I'm impressed with the Klint line as a whole; it's got a lot going on.  Great can designs, incredibly comfortable portions, great/varied flavors, and a range of strengths.  In terms of complete nicotine pouch lines on the market, this is one of the better ones.  If you're looking to try out a new brand, this is one you'll want to check out.  Their Honeymelon (Honeydew) and Lime flavors are two of my favorites in their line!

Klint Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments