Klint Nicotine Pouches: Licorice - Review. 26 April 2021.

Klint is a new line of nicotine pouches made in Sweden.  I know, it seems like a new line of these products get launched every few days, but I must say - I've been impressed with these.  I had a talk with them and got to know them a little better recently.  They’re made in Stockholm Sweden, and were founded in 2018.  One thing that impressed me about them is that they focus more on quality than strength.  That’s something most companies are sorely missing these days.  Today we're talking about Klint Licorice.  Licorice isn't the most common flavor with nicotine pouches, so I was looking forward to trying this one.  The flavor description for this one says "Treat your senses to the salty explosion of sweet licorice".  Each can weighs 16.8g and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions.  This comes in at level 3, so the strength is around 12mg/g, which breaks down to 8.4mg/portion.

I wasn't the biggest fan of black licorice when I started snus back in 2009.  Surprisingly, it was a flavor that grew on me the longer I reviewed snus products.  Now, let's talk about this nicotine pouch!  When you open the can, it's definitely licorice that greets you.  I like the approach with it.  It's smooth, lightly sweet in nature, and well balanced.  The pouches themselves have a nice, slim fit in the lip.  The material inside the pouch is soft, and the portion material feels good in the lip.  In terms of flavor, it's really well done.  The licorice flavor is balanced, but mellow.  It's not too over the top.  It has a light sweetness to it, and a light salt flavor.  The nicotine feels to be around the strong level, and I find the flavor kicks around for 40-45 minutes, on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one rated at 3.33/5 for me.  That may sound lower but keep in mind, I'm not really a nicotine pouch user.  For me, when reviewing, I've noticed than anything I rate at 3 or above is what I'd consider a "good" or "quality" product.  I've enjoyed reviewing the Klint line.  They have some gorgeous cans, nice flavors, and a wide range of strengths available.  If you're a nicotine pouch consumer and wanting to try something new, this would be a good one to check out if you like licorice!

Klint Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments