Klint Nicotine Pouches: Honeymelon - Review. 26 April 2021.

Klint is a new line of nicotine pouches made in Sweden. I know, it seems like a new line of these products get launched every few days, but I must say - I've been impressed with these. I had a talk with them and got to know them a little better recently. They’re made in Stockholm Sweden, and were founded in 2018. One thing that impressed me about them is that they focus more on quality than strength. That’s something most companies are sorely missing these days. Today we're talking about Klint Honeymelon!  I was excited to try this one because honeydew is one of my favorite fruits!  The flavor description for this one says "The smoothness and incredible sweetness of freshly picked honeydew melon". Each can weighs 16.8g and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions. The nicotine content on this one is level 1, which is 4mg/g. With the portion weight, that's 2.8mg/portion.  Each can weighs 16.8g and has 24 portions, for 0.7g portions.  The nicotine content is 8mg/g, which breaks down to 5.6mg/portion.  

With honeydew being my favorite fruit, I was more than enthused to dive into this one.  And trust me, it did not disappoint in the least.  The aroma of this one is a natural, lightly sweet aroma of honeydew.  It's present, but not overpowering, not artificial!  The portions are soft, slim, and quite comfortable under the lip.  The flavor is absolutely delicious!  This may be one of the best melon flavors I've had to date.  The honeydew comes through quite clearly.  It's natural, and lightly sweet in nature.  But it definitely tastes like natural honeydew!  In terms of nicotine, it feels to be a little below the regular strength mark.  The flavor, on average, stays around for about 40-45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

I was incredibly impressed with this product.  The whole Klint line is top notch though - a wide range of flavors, a range of strengths, great looking cans, and incredibly product quality.  I rated this one at 3.75/5, which is impressive for a nicotine pouch because I usually don't rate products this high.  I will definitely be getting more of this one, especially with the summer coming up!  If you like fruit flavors, or are looking for a new nicotine pouch line to try out, this is one to check out.

Klint Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.



Comments