Velo Freeze (X-Strong) Nicotine Pouch - Review. 11 February 2021.

For the first time in several years, it snowed here.  I figured it was a good time to pull this one out of the freezer, because nothing suits a product called "X-Freeze" like a beautiful snowy background!  I recently found this one when I was checking out a new shop in the UK, NicPouch.co.uk.  They seem to be a pretty solid store with a huge selection of products.  When it comes to this product, the flavor description says, "A flavour of intense peppermint and freezing menthol".  Each can weighs 18g and has 18 portions, for 1g portions.  The nicotine content is 16mg/g (1.6%), or 16mg/portion.  Yes, that math is correct.  These are not the slim size portions, these are regular size, 1 gram portions.

When you open the can, a present mix of menthol and peppermint comes through.  It isn't overly sweet, which I like about this one.  Looking at the portions, you'll see these aren't the usual Epok/Lyft/Velo portions.  They don't come in the slim size; these are full size, plump one gram portions!  They fill out the lip quite well.  They have a soft portion material, and a mild burn in the lip which turns to a gentle cooling presence.  The flavor is mostly peppermint, along with hints of menthol.  It's lightly sweet, but not overly sweet, which I enjoy.  The nicotine kick is strong; it feels firmly at the extra strong level and has a solid kick to it.  The flavor, on average, lasts about 45 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

If you like nicotine pouches and want something a little more full sized, this may be right up your alley.  I rated it at a 3/5.  I don't really use many nicotine pouches myself, but a 3/5 is a decent rating.  I've found that any nicotine pouch I rate at 3 or higher is generally a decent product.  For those who use this sort of thing, you may enjoy it for the much more fuller size.  While not something I'd personally use myself, I can see lovers of nicotine pouches enjoying these!



Comments