77 Nicotine Pouches: Tropical Mint - Review. 26 February 2021.

I know, I know, you're saying the same thing I am:  the snus/nicotine pouch world needs another mint product like I need another hole in my head.  But, to be fair, at least it's something different.  This is a type of mint flavor that hasn't really been experimented with before: tropical fruit and mint!  So, at least it's something different and not the usual run of the mill mint product.  The flavor description for this one says, "A mix of tropical aromas and flavors that will remind you of those epic and summer chill vibes while keeping you fresh, and feeling the most alive.  With a little touch of mint added to it!"  Each can weighs 10g and has 20 portions, for 0.5g portions.  The nicotine strength is 20mg/g (2.0%), or 10mg/portion.

When I open the can, there's a lot going on.  I pick up tropical tones, sweet tones, sour tones.  It almost reminds me of a mix of mango, papaya, and starfruit - with all the tropical/sweet/sour tones I notice.  The portions are slim, soft to the touch, and comfortable under the lip.  They are a little lighter in weight, as well.  There's a nice cooling presence when you put one under your lip!  In terms of the flavor, it's fresh, but not super minty, which is really refreshing, har har.  The flavor is pretty good!  It's tropical, it's lightly sweet, and it's lightly sour.  It's pretty well balanced in nature.  In terms of the strength, it feels to be around the strong level; not too strong, not too weak.  The flavor lasts, on average, about 45-50 minutes.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one surprised me.  I thought it would be just another mint product, but I ended up enjoying it more than I thought I would.  It's a very rich, full flavor, with a nice mix of fruity, tropical, sweet, and sour tones.  The mint certainly wasn't in your face, so I think that's why I liked it.  I rated this one at 3.17 out of 5.  Again, as someone who doesn't use nicotine pouches, 3 is the bar for me for what I consider a "good product", so this one ranking a little above that shows that I think it's worth checking out!



Comments