Grüvi IPA (Non Alcoholic) - Review. 24 January 2021.

We're about to get groovy, with Grüvi IPA!  See what I did there?  Total dad joke.  I've really been enjoying this one lately and, spoiler alert, it's probably my favorite non alcoholic IPA I've had yet.  This a beer made by Grüvi Brewing in Denver, Colorado.  Their description says, "Introducing our non-alcoholic IPA, a lighter, yet hop forward take on your favorite IPA. We pack each brew with Citra, Galaxy and Mosaic hops to capture the best flavors of an IPA. Each sip is perfectly balanced with hoppy, citrusy and slightly bitter notes."  Their FAQ says the ABV is 0.3%.  I couldn't find an IBU for it online anywhere.

I have to say, I really love the can design on this one.  I like the bright colors; it really seems to pop!  The color of this one is a gorgeous pale, golden color.  The aroma is citrus on the nose, with a bright grapefruit presence and a touch of grassy hops.  It definitely has that classic, IPA aroma to it.  In the mouth, it feels light bodied, and has a medium amount of carbonation to it.  The flavor is smooth in nature, lightly citrusy with notes of grapefruit, and a decent amount of hop flavor.  It's not too malty, and not overly bitter.  This one is a good, easy-drinking IPA.  The finish is smooth, and clean.  This one isn't too watery, and seems to have just the right amount of body in the mouth, and in the finish.

Rating and Final Thoughts

As I mentioned earlier, this is probably my favorite NA IPA I've had so far.  It's a great tasting beer, perfect for a full time IPA, and with a refreshing flavor.  I rated this one at 3.75 out of 5, and it's one I'll definitely be getting more of in the future.  If you're going NA, this is one you'll want to check out if you're an IPA lover like me!



Comments