Accessory Review: The Snubie Can - 21 December 2020.

I've been very blessed over the past several years to release my own Snubie branded snus products, but today I'm excited to talk about another Snubie branded release:  The Snubie Can, an accessory can produced in partnership with Surge Global in the UK!  Over the years, I've had a fascination with cans that weren't round in shape.  From the old Nick and Johnny (East/West) rectangular cans (before my time), to the US General Nordic Mint and Classic Blend "coffin cans", and yes, even the oblong Camel "SNUS" cans in the US.  As someone who isn't a traditional smokeless tobacco user, I've never been a big fan of the "can ring", either.  This can truly is everything I've ever wanted in a snus can.

Can Size

The Snubie Can is oval shaped, small in size, and quite slim.  It doesn't feature a catch lid, and is meant to be a true "on-the-go" EDC type of can.  For when you need to get out the door, and don't have a lot of pocket space.  It's also meant for those who may want to be discrete about their snus or nicotine pouch usage, and want a discrete can that doesn't scream "tobacco" when you look at it.  This can hits all those marks.  It is 72mm x 42mm x 16mm in size, and weighs only 36 grams!  You can see it's much smaller than a regular snus can, and provides maximum discretion!

Inside The Can

Surge Global is known for their divider insert, but for this can, I wanted a can with a divider built into it.  We decided, since it's a small can, to split it into two compartments.  It has an O-Ring around the side, and seals nice and tight!  Whether use moist snuff, dip pouches, loose snus, snus portions, nicotine pouches, or CBD pouches - this can has something for everyone.  But don't take my word for it, let's see what we can fit into this can.

Can Capacity

If you're looking simply at using the Snubie Can for portion snus, I'm able to fit 14 portions in the can, comfortably.  I imagine you could cram more in there, but this is meant to be an on the go can just for a day's usage, or something to take with you to the store or on a hike.  In this picture, I have two types of snus.  However, you can put anything in there.  Mrs. Snubie has already claimed one for her CBD pouches.  I even imagine those who use dip pouches could use a can like this.  That's what I like about it - it has something for everyone.

Can Capacity

I'm a snus user - and I enjoy both portions, and loose snus.  So, I was curious, does it work for loose snus as well?  Yes!  I was able to fit 9 grams of loose snus into one side of the can, which is about 4.5 to 9 prillas (depending on how big you bake them).  So if you're going out to work outside, and want to have loose snus and portion snus with you, the can holds both, quite comfortably!

How To Buy

The Snubie Can is available WORLDWIDE from a variety of stores!  As of right now, this is where it's available:

US/International:  SnusCENTRAL.com
US/International:  SnusMe.com
EU:  SnusMe.eu
Worldwide (Including Sweden): Surge-Global.com

The price ranges between $34-$35 USD, so it's quite affordable!  Thanks to Surge Global for making this can with me, and I can't wait for you to all try it!

Comments