77 Nicotine Pouches: Strawberry - Review. 23 November 2020.

Today, we're talking about a nicotine pouch product from 77 Pouches, a new company out of Poland. With nicotine pouch companies seemingly popping up over night, and no industry quality/safety standards at this time, I'm hesitant to review products from outside of Sweden/Denmark. But, I recently filmed an interview with 77 for Snus Con 2020, and I got to know about their product/quality/safety standards, and I feel comfortable using them and recommending them to people.  I'm pretty excited about this one because it has a flavor of strawberry.  Strawberry isn't a common flavor in snus or nicotine pouches, but it seems more companies are starting to explore this flavor profile!  The flavor description for this one says, "A fragrance of familiar strawberries.  Juicy garden strawberries, which have just been ripped off the bed."  Each can weighs 10g and has 20 portions for 0.5g portions.  The nicotine content is 20mg/g (2.0%), which breaks down to 10mg/portion. 

When you open the can, a natural, fruity strawberry smell comes through.  It's lightly sweet, but not overly so.  The portions are slim, moderately soft to the touch, and lighter in weight.  I also notice a gentle cooling presence that comes through when put under the lip.  The flavor is a pretty gentle taste of strawberry.  It's pretty natural, and not overly sweet in nature.  The nicotine feels a little above regular, and the flavor lasts about 40-45 minutes on average.

Rating and Final Thoughts

This one ranks at 3.08 out of 5 for me.  I know that may sound low, but keep in mind - I don't really use nicotine pouches.  For me, anything at 3.0 or above is a pretty good product in my book.  I enjoyed this one, and I think 77 did a great job with the strawberry flavor on this product.

If you use nicotine pouches and like fruity flavored products, this is one you'll want to check out.  It's pretty tasty, and one I think nicotine pouch lovers will really dig.

77 Nicotine Pouches are available from SnusDirect.com.

Comments