Rogue Nicotine Pouches - Review. 30 October 2020.

I've had requests for the past year to review these, but I really haven't seen them available anywhere.  I was traveling through Northwest Arkansas a few days ago and happened across them at a Casey's Gas Station, so I figured I'd pick some up.  Rogue Nicotine Pouches are a nicotine pouch product available in the US, and for those who can't find them locally I've seen that the Nicokick.com website sells them.  They come in two strengths, 3mg and 6mg.  In this review, I'll be reviewing the 6mg ones.  Each can weighs 13.5g and has 20 portions, so they clock in at 0.68g each.  In terms of the nicotine strength, I'm not sure if it's 6mg/g, or 6mg/portion.  So we'll just call it 6mg.

Rogue Nicotine Pouches:  Honey Lemon

Flavor Description:  "A smooth and refreshing combination, providing a hint of sweetness".

Review:  The aroma of this one is a tart citrus smell, along with a light touch of honey.  The portions are small, but a little more plump and moist than Zyn, for example.  The flavor is pretty nice; the citrus taste is lemony, but with some orange.  There's a warm, sweet taste of honey in the background.  In terms of nicotine, I honestly don't notice much; it feels less than regular strength.  The flavor lasts about 30-40 minutes on average.

Rogue Nicotine Pouches:  Mango

Flavor Description:  "A juicy, fruity flavor with a hint of sweetness".

Review:  Everything I said above about the portions, the nicotine, and the flavor longevity is the same.  So, in this review, I'll simply talk about aroma and flavor.  The aroma of this one is a nice, lightly sweet, juicy smell of mango.  It translates well in the flavor and comes through as a tasty mildly sweet, natural taste of mango!
  
Rogue Nicotine Pouches:  Peppermint

Flavor Description:  "A refreshing minty and sweet flavor, like tasting a candy cane!"

Review:  Everything I said above about the portions, the nicotine, and the flavor longevity is the same.  So, in this review, I'll simply talk about aroma and flavor. The aroma of this one is a sharp, present smell of peppermint.  It's also quite sweet.  The flavor is much the same.  The peppermint taste is pretty present, but it's much sweeter than I'm used to.  Perhaps this is due to it being a US product and being geared towards US consumers.
 
Rogue Nicotine Pouches:  Wintergreen

Flavor Description:  "A fresh, minty, aromatic flavor."

Review:  Everything I said above about the portions, the nicotine, and the flavor longevity is the same.  So, in this review, I'll simply talk about aroma and flavor.  This one has a pretty present, sweet smell of wintergreen.  The flavor is much the same.  The wintergreen flavor is present, but I notice it to be super sweet.  Much like the peppermint one, perhaps this is due to it being geared towards US consumers.
 
Ratings and Final Thoughts

In terms of the four of these, I found the Mango and the Honey Lemon to be the best of them.  The Peppermint and Wintergreen were much too sweet, in my opinion.  What I did like about the four of them was the portions.  I like that they're more moist, which makes them more comfortable in the lip than Zyn, for example.  If you're a nicotine pouch consumer, I'd suggest trying Zyn's Peppermint and Wintergreen, because they're much better than Rogue's versions.  However, the Mango and Honey Lemon were pretty tasty, so I'd suggest checking those out if you're a nicotine pouch consumer and want to try something different!

Rogue Nicotine Pouches are available at Prilla.com!

Comments

  1. I have had aome serious enamel loss gum issues as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these but have one major problem. I quite chewing tobacco because my gums we're getting very worn out after years of doing it constantly. So I picked these rouges up and have been doing then for about 6 months. My issue is the teeth where I put the pouches in my upper gum line are overly sensitive now and hurt with anything cold or hot that I eat. Also anything sugary gives those teeth a jolt of pain. I believe it's the enamel that is eroding because if the pouches. I'm very keen on oral hygiene and I definitely abuse these. Usually go through a tin a day of 6mg wintergreen or peppermint. 2 to 3 at a time. Worth mentioning though nothing is an easy answer for trying to quite nicotine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i just quit smoking 2 days ago these did help me quit and now my gums are deteriorating ive never had this problem with any nicotine product

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never ever buy these they cause severe gum damage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using Rogue for several years now but lately they have been total crap! No no no quality control. It's like you take your chances ever time you buy. Some batches have very little flavor and the company does not care about their customers. I'm done with these losers. Don't waste your money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rogue completely rotted away at my gums and the enamel on my teeth!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment