Pablo (Ice Cold) Nicopods - Review. 18 June 2020.

I get requests daily for certain reviews and re-reviews that people want to see. However, I think this is one I've received the most requests for.  I've been avoiding it for a few reasons.  One, I generally try to review stuff when I know how it's made and who it's made by.  This stuff is made by NGP Empire Sweden AB, which I'm not sure who that is or how they make their product.  However, being made in Sweden means it has to conform to the same standards as other nicopods, so that's a plus.  The other reason I haven't reviewed it is because it's 50mg/g of nicotine, and I'm of the general mindset that the human body doesn't need anything stronger than 17mg/g to quit even the highest smoking addiction.  But, due to requests, I am going to sit down and give this one a review!

The flavor description from Snuffstore.de says: "Peppermint and spearmint shake hands and provide a refreshing pleasure".  Each can weighs 10g and has 20 portions for 0.5g portions.  The nicotine content is 50mg/g (5.0%), which breaks down to 25mg/portion.

Pablo is a nicopod product, which is a new term some are using for nicotine pouches. These products contain nicotine, but no tobacco.  Pablo contains E460 cellulose, so it's made of plant fiber like all the other nicotine pouch products out there.  Opening up the pouch, you can see the material inside is a fine, powdery material.  Everything else is similar to regular snus - the can, portions, etc.

When you open the can, a sharp, stinging smell of spearmint greets you. The portions are light in weight, and come with a relatively soft portion material. When you put one in, you'll encounter a burn under the lip, which is usually common of high nicotine products. The flavor is a present, smooth spearmint flavor, accompanied by a light touch of peppermint. When it comes to the nicotine, it hits hard and it hits fast. I can't keep these in long because they feel well above the extra strong level. Most nicotine pouches seem to last 30-45 minutes on average, so I assume these last about the same.

These products aren't personally for me.  I'm not a fan of really high nicotine products, and I try to stick to under 20mg/g personally.  But I will say this, I really like the can design of this one.

Comments

  1. Absoloutely blows ya head off not for the faint hearted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment