Outlaw Dip: Wild Watermelon & Lucky Lipper - Reviews. 2 May 2020.

For those reading my blog and watching my YouTube channel, I'm sure most of you are familiar with Outlaw Dipper. He's the most watched tobacco personality and most popular dip reviewer on YouTube. And, like me, he also has his own branded products on the market. He's reviewed a few of mine already, such as Snubie Blood Orange and Goji Berry Loose, and Snubie Mr. Bacon Loose / Snubie Bacon and Cheese Loose. He's also going to be reviewing my Snubie Bourbon Vanilla Snus soon, as well. But I've yet to review any of his products. So, it's time to change that and today I'll be reviewing a couple of his Outlaw Dip products!

Now, these aren't your ordinary dip products. These are tobacco-free! Yes, they still contain nicotine. What is in it, you may be asking? According to the website, "Outlaw Dip is made with FDA approved "food grade" ingredients".  I'm not sure what that is, but I'm going to assume it's some form of plant matter, like most products.  It comes in "fat cut", so it's super packable, and it's also quite moist, so you get a quick release of flavor with it, as well.  I'm not sure what the nicotine content is, but the website says it has "as much as regular dip".
Outlaw Dip: Lucky Lipper

Flavor Description:  "You guys have always hinted at something like this and it's finally here for you to enjoy. The taste of our new Lucky Lipper gives you the hints of a lemon-lime soda while being one of the juiciest dips you've ever tried!"


Now, I'm a snuser. I'm not a big dip guy, so I had to practice on how to "pack a lip".  This stuff smells great.  It's got a big lime smell to it.  Again, I don't know how to pack this stuff, so I just grabbed a big pinch and put it in my lip.  He always uses my snus the right way (upper lip), so I made sure to use his the right way (lower lip).  It juices up pretty quick and has a really nice flavor.  It's a sweet, natural taste of lime with subtle hints of lemon.  Honestly, I could dig this flavor in a snus.  I can't keep it together in my lip very long, again, I'm not experienced with this type of stuff, but I have been able to keep it packed in the lip for 30-40 minutes on average.  The nicotine has a slow, steady delivery, but I do notice it with a 1.5-2 gram sized pinch in my lip!  All in all, pretty tasty stuff.

Outlaw Dip: Wild Watermelon

Flavor Description:  "Outlaw himself, with his super secret dip team created the first Watermelon flavored dip ever! You guys have asked for it for years and finally, it is here for you to enjoy. The taste of our new Wild Watermelon is absolutely mouthwatering and refreshing, and guaranteed the JUICIEST dip you've ever tried!"

This one has a really nice, fruity, watermelon aroma to it. Much like the last one, I did my best to get it in my lip, but I'm not the best at it.  The flavor comes on quite quickly, which may be due to how moist and juicy this stuff is.  It's a fresh, sweet taste of watermelon.  It reminds me a lot of watermelon Jolly Ranchers; it's quite tasty stuff!  The watermelon taste lasts quite a while, and it's nice on these warm summer days!  Like with the last one, I'm around 30-40 minutes for how long I can keep it in.  The nicoitne on this one, like the last one, had a steady delivery to it and feels comparable to a regular strength snus product when I use 1.5-2 grams.

As far as these two go, they're pretty good.  While I'm not a dipper, I can see why dippers would enjoy them.  They have a similar texture, and a great taste!

Comments

  1. Outlaw dip would be good, if the cut wasn't so rough, and it actually had any flavor after 10 minutes. Black Buffalo is 10x better than Outlaw dip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black Buffalo has like 3 flavors, and the leaf is pokey. Outlaw dip is on top🔥

      Delete

Post a Comment