Al Capone (Coffee) Dry Mini - Review. 21 April 2020.

I've had quite a few requests lately to review the Al Capone products, so I figured it was time I sat down and talked about these.  While I personally don't use this type of product, I know a few people who do, and I try to cover it all, so here we go!  I grabbed some of this on a recent order from SnusMe.com so I could review all the Al Capone varieties:  mint, vanilla, berry, and coffee.  The flavor description for this one says it has "a clear taste of coffee".  Each can weighs 6g and has 20 portions, for 0.3g portions.  I'm not sure what the nicotine strength is, but I'll tell you how strong it feels when I get into the review.

On the left, you'll see a comparison between a regular size snus pouch (left) and a Al Capone dry mini snus pouch (right). The pouch itself is quite dry, as is the tobacco inside the pouch. On the right side, you'll see a pouch cut open and the tobacco inside the pouch. It is a very dry tobacco, which probably helps with the "non-drip" attribute of this snus.

When you open the can, a mild, gentle aroma of black coffee comes through. The portions are rather small, and quite dry. They’re not too comfortable at first, but as they get more moist they do get more comfortable. The flavor is a light, mild taste of black coffee. It has a very faint touch of sweetness, but not too much. As far as the nicotine strength goes, it feels like regular strength when I have two of them in. I find the flavor lasts around 45-55 minutes on average.  I don't personally use this type of product, but if you're someone who does and you like coffee, you'll probably enjoy this one.  It's not overly sweet, and captures the coffee flavor pretty well, but in a really mild way.

Comments